Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rodeo Bible Camp 2011

Well, it's that time of year again! Last week from Sunday, June 5 to Thursday, June 9 was Rodeo Bible Camp. I should have more pictures pretty soon, from the official photographers for the week, but these are the few that my sister snapped for me the day of the rodeo (Thursday). I didn't take my horse, Velvet, because of a horse virus going around, but I rode a horse that was there already. This is Buddy, a 3-year-old colt who had never seen a barrel pattern before last Monday. He did an amazing job, and was very willing to learn!

Although he's half as old as Velvet, Buddy is just a tad bit taller. He's a sweetie-pie, too- by the second day of Camp, he was coming over to see me at the gate of his stall as soon as I walked in the other end of the barn!I'll post more pictures as soon as I get them! :-)

No comments: