Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you're wearing something green... But then, if you're like me, that could be pretty hard... This is my green for the day, after discovering that I don't own a single green top- or even one that has a stripe of green in it!


I've been helping my mom with some group piano classes she's been having during spring break, and this time the theme was St. Patrick's Day, so we had an Irish composer, John Field, and also a talk about the history of St. Patrick's Day. I would add it to this post, except the file is on the other computer, not mine. ;-) So, I hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Grace C. said...

Wow, Hannah! Love the socks! That is all the green you have. I had about 5 shirts I could choose from.