Wednesday, November 3, 2010

American Royal Barrel Race

Well, it's that time of year again- I'm headed to the American Royal Barrel Race again in the morning! I'll be leaving at 7:30 AM on Thursday, and won't be back till late Sunday sometime. I'm staying there, in our camper, so I won't be able to update the blog each night like I did last year. :-) If there's something really important/exciting that I want you all to know about before Sunday, I'll call Hannah Jean and have her post something for me.

There will supposedly be a live webcast again, on which you can watch the whole barrel race from start to finish. I'm not completely sure if it's working this year or not, but if you go to the barrel race homepage www.americanroyalbarrelrace.com, there's a link on the front page about webcasting. If there's a change in the webcasting address, and I don't find out till I'm at the race, I'll have Hannah Jean let you guys know.

So, I'm off- hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll let you know how it all went when I get back!

1 comment:

ajfcello said...

WHOO!! Can't wait to see how you do!! I'm praying for you! ;-) Good luck!