Monday, October 24, 2011

Well, it looks to me that it's about time for another post on here... So, I'm going to be amazingly weird and do 2 posts today!! :-) This first one with just a few random pictures from here at Verity, and the next one with pictures from Journey to the Heart that the entire school went on the first week of our orientation. So, without further adieu, here's post no. 1 for today!

I got stepped on while playing volleyball, and had a cleat indention in my foot for over a week. You can actually still see it a bit, even though that was over a month ago! I had ice on it during class for an entire week... :-)


Yummy caramel apples from a local orchard! :-)




For our 2-week English Literature class, my whole class did skits to help us remember different time periods in literature. My team did the Elizabethan/Restoration periods. We chose to act out Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare. It was a lot of fun!! :-) The second girl from the left was the only one in this picture who was on my team- it was the 2 of us and 3 guys. So, from left to right is Melissa, Candace, Natalia, Vanessa, and me. That was a fun day of skits! :-)

Another post of pictures coming right up! :-)

No comments: