Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday!!

Had a great Saturday today- my mom, dad, and sister came in for the weekend, so we went shopping yesterday, to the apple orchard today, and then came back to Verity for some games and things before heading to the barn for Harvest Fest. Had a nice Thanksgiving-style meal there (I think over 300 people came, total- students and guests), followed by a fun talent show of songs and skits! I was in one skit which did kind of a combination between Jane Austen and Rogers and Hammerstein- we were the Bennet sisters from Pride and Prejudice, and we sang "My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music, with some talking and acting added in. I then finished up the evening with an hour and a half dishpit! I'll post pictures later- I didn't take any, so I have to wait to get some from my sister. :-)

No comments: