Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm still alive!

Wow- I just realized how long it has been since I posted anything on my blog! A lot of things have changed since I posted last. I've been incredibly busy since July... I worked all summer, and I am now finishing up my second week at college! I am going to Verity Institute up in Indiana. My class and I have had a lot of papers this last week- I've already written 9 since I arrived, and have 3 more to finish up tonight. We've also had classes all day long, resulting in having to do all those papers after 8:30 curfew. Needless to say, I've only gotten an average of about 4 hours of sleep each night, so I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! I'll try to post more often, but we'll see how that goes, with working around my busy college life schedule! :-) I will also attempt to get some pictures posted relatively soon...

2 comments:

Grace Cahill said...

I would love to see pictures!

Jennifer R said...

Glad to see you back!! :)