Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello again!

Hello again after my nice, long break of no blogging... I finally got my computer back earlier this week, so I figured it was about time to post again! :-) I've been busy sorting through files every day, deleting thousands... Only about a dozen of my documents work, a few dozen pictures, and at least a few hundred videos (I haven't counted- but I've deleted more of everything than I kept). But I have come up with something interesting to do on my blog, now that I have my computer back and can work on some things on it! Since so many of my followers and viewers have been asking about my book that I wrote during NaNoWriMo last November, I have decided to post a short scene from my book every week, until either 1. I run out of scenes, without giving you the whole book, or 2. The book is ready to read. I actually have not read my book all the way through since I wrote it, but... I'm working on editing it now, as well as Hannah Jean, so hopefully it'll be a little closer to being done before too long! I also have to write more scenes. But for now, you'll get little teasers from my book- enjoy! :-)

P.S.- please comment and let me know what you think about my book excerpts! :-)

No comments: